Adobe Acrobat Reader 2
Date Released: September 01, 1994
File Size: 21.00 MB
Operation Systems: Windows and Mac OS
Last Updated: November 02, 2019
Adobe has released Adobe Acrobat Reader 2.0, the second version of their free PDF reader on September 1994. It was first version compatible with MacOS.
Adobe Reader 2.0 – all the software a business user requires for creating electronic documents from common applications. Included in Acrobat 2.0 are Acrobat Exchange and PDF Writer for creating electronic documents. New in Acrobat 2.0 is Acrobat Search for full-text searches of indexed PDF files. Also includes the Acrobat Reader for Macintosh, Windows, DOS, and UNIX.
Adobe Reader 2.0 for Macintosh or Windows includes:
– Acrobat Exchange and PDF Writer for creating your own PDF files.
– Acrobat Search for full-text search and retrieval of files indexed with Acrobat Catalog.
– Acrobat Reader for Macintosh, Windows, DOS, and UNIX to view and print your PDF files.
– Acrobat Catalog for Macintosh and Windows. It creates searchable indexes for PDF files.
– Adobe has released the first Acrobat Plug-ins Software Development Kit.
Adobe Reader 2 is not supported and no longer available for download from Adobe web site. However, you could find and download the Adobe Reader 2 below on the web page.